- Susan Dembo Acupuncture123 South Street, Suite 203
Oyster Bay, NY 11771(516) 353-8876
Clinic HoursMon8:45am - 5:30pmTue8:45am - 5:30pmWedClosedThu8:45am - 5:30pmFri8:45am - 4:15pmSatClosedSunClosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: bladder
The Bladder in Chinese Medicine
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi, blood, yin, and yang), whereas the yang organs are more active and have a function of constantly filling and emptying. The bladder is a perfect example of a yang organ.
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged back pain, neck pain Comments Off on The Bladder in Chinese Medicine
Kidney and Bladder Health & TCM
The kidney is an especially important organ in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not only does it flush out the unwanted toxins from our body, but is believed to support the body’s reproductive system as well as regulate the circulation of fluids in the body.
In TCM, the kidney is the source of yin and yang, the cooling and warming energies that